1. Crazy Curves: Langkawi Sky Bridge, Kedah, Malaysia
2. Forest Gulp: Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia
3. Cope-on-a-Rope: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Antrim, North Ireland
4. Terrifying Trift: Trift Bridge, Gadmen, Switzerland
Originally built by a power company to allow access to the Trift Glacier below and set in the mountains of the Bernese Oberland, the Trift Bridge is reported to be among the longest pedestrian suspension bridges inthe world, at approximately 550 feet in length. As the bridge also stands more than 300 feet above theTriftsee Lake, don't mistake those yelps for yodels.
5. Royal Flushed: Royal Gorge Bridge, Canon City, Colorado